Global Student Success
GSS supports all current international and multilingual students, scholars, faculty, and staff at Northeastern University through the International Tutoring Center. GSS focuses on success through English-language tutoring and workshops on a variety of topics.
Follow GSS on Instagram: @GlobalStudentSuccess
Register for an account by clicking the link to the left and following these steps.
1. Click on "First visit? Click here to register."
2. Follow the instructions to create an account username and password using your Northeastern email address.
3. Check your email to click on the validation link.
Book an appointment by following these steps.
1. Log-in with your username and password.
2. Select the focus area from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on a time that works for you, make sure to note if the appointment is online or in-person.
4. Complete the registration form and click on "save appointment".
Once you click on "save appointment", an e-mail confirmation, text message, and calendar invite will be sent to you. You will also receive a reminder of your appointment 24 hours in advance (if you opt into these reminders).
Students who accumulate three or more no-shows and/or excessive cancellations will have their accounts deactivated. Continued utilization of ITC services will be reinstated by GSS on an individual basis.
Questions? E-mail Global Student Success at email@example.com. (office hours: Monday-Saturday, 9am- 5pm, ET.)